 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1602
1601  |  1603
Subject:
Old style danish country house in Miniland scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:46:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

Please have a look at my latest creation

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64802

The roof took a while to build (especially the vault over the door) and it is
completely "randomized", so is the wall where all my sand red bricks are in use.
Also notice the base of the house made of large boulders.

No interior, no back walls and no roof on the other side of the house... I ran
out of black and red bricks :-)

The house looks best from distance:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=589097

What do you think of it? I'd really like to know.

Best regards,

Esben
Copenhagen, Denmark