 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1550
Re: More Modular mech parts and a Joint-tech idea!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 22:07:20 GMT

I am horribly sorry to double post, but i am just re-posting to some other
newsgroups, .mecha seems to be asleep :) The first message has links to what i
am posting about as well as text.

If you are unfamiliar with the idea of modular mechs, they are basically mecha
parts designed to be completely interchangeable, similar to the moonbase idea.

I welcome all criticism that is helpful!