 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1508
1507  |  1509
Subject:
Mazda MX-5 Miata sports car in 8 stud wide scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:09:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi

It is time for my first new creation for this season. It is a 8 stud wide model
of the famous little sports car Mazda MX-5 Miata.

I would like to model the car in a number of colours and so far you can see my
first results in red and black. A friend of mine drives a beautiful dark blue
variant, but I don't have parts enough to model it yet. Anyway she liked the
black one and told me it looked very much like her Miata.

I have tried cover all free studs with tiles and other studfree parts. SNOT is
used for the front and the rear sections. The seats are formed using 2x1 hinge
plates cover by 2x1 tiles. For the wheel hubs I have used  2x2 round plates and
Light Reflectors Round 2 x 2 x 2/3 in chrome silver (part x85).

The cars are parked here

LMKWYT

Mattias