 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1473

Subject:
Underworld movie poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:07:47 GMT

Well.. this was done a couple weeks ago but with vacation I never got the post
put up.

After seeing Underworld I finally got the incentive to finish the poster as I'd
had the idea for a few months based on promo pictures, etc.

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?underworld

Hope you like it. :)

Joel J

Re: Underworld movie poster
In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Jacobsen wrote:
Well.. this was done a couple weeks ago but with vacation I never got the post
put up.

After seeing Underworld I finally got the incentive to finish the poster as I'd
had the idea for a few months based on promo pictures, etc.

http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/showposter.cgi?underworld

Hope you like it. :)

Joel J

Hey Joel,

Very nice.  Even before I read the caption I thought "Hey, it looks like the
ledge in the real poster was built of LEGO bricks."  I like the use of the
wolfman head, too.

Bruce

Re: Underworld movie poster