 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 135
  New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

I've been pretty busy lately. The following represents about two months of work and it's all stuff I built for the recent TEXLUG meeting. For the 2002 TOWN contest: D Large buildings (URL) Row Buildings 3 small connected office buildings. N Bridges (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !

  Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

(...) These had a sort of "Wild west meets Carneval" feel to them. Nice. (...) Nice Warrens, but believe it or not, I'm diggin' that plate girder approach bridge even more! (...) Great work! looks great on the bridge too. (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

(...) Nice GP40 T.J, slighly stubby looking but looks great :-). Steve (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

(...) Thanks! I just let my imagination go and had fun. I hadn't built anything like that in years, and I enjoyed doing it. (...) That was just a last minute addition! I put 1x16 Technic beams under the tracks and then connected 1x4 plates to the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

(...) Thanks! UP #3537 is actually a SD40-2: (URL) the SD40 has 12 wheels and my model has only 8. That would make it more like a GP40: (URL) I should just renumber my loco? ;-) TJ (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

(...) Proving therefore it's your numbering skills rather than my spotting skills that are at fault. :-) Steve (I once built an SD90MAC but it never got wheels) Lane (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)