 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1279
1278  |  1280
Subject:
The Brick Testament: Discharges and More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:39:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament updates today with five new illustrated sections of The Law:

http://thebricktestament.com/the_law

or

http://thebricktestament.com/latest_additions

NOTE: For any of you unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or this section of The
Bible, please do take note of the content warnings for these stories before
diving in.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith