 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1271
1270  |  1272
Subject:
Shoamin Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 02:56:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Finally i went out to best buy and got a new digital camera. No more PCcam pics for me! As a result, i can begin my story again with bigger, clearer pictures then before, but that aside, presenting...

The Shoamin Temple

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1215?r=1242213155

an explanation is on MOC pages and all the pictures will be up real soon. For me this was one of my most challenging creations to get it to look just right, including many many revisions and failed attempts. Thankfully a generous donation from a friend gave me a ninja set with plenty of nice accents. Anyhow, its done i suppose, notice the terraforming i did (a first), the bell and the many details i stressed long at (sat a good week while i tried to figure out how to decorate it inside

-Nick http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr