 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1262
1261  |  1263
Subject:
Cloud City of Bespin MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:41:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello SW fans...
After a little inspiration from the mini line of sets, and finally breaking out
the brick after an almost 2 year stint from building, I attempted to build a
model of Bespin.

Overall I don't think it looks too bad. Granted I know the scale and proportion
of the dish and spire are way off. I was mainly trying to get the larger curved
dish parts in the model somehow, and that seemed to determine the rest.

I didn't shoot a whole handful of photos since I think it's still pretty rough
in comparision to other MOCs I've seen in the past year. Oh, to have more
parts!!!!

Anyway, Picts here

And I think the best photo of it
Thnx!