 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1261

MOC: Han Solo in Carbonite (life size)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:13:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here's my latest SW addition: An actual size replica of Han Solo frozen in
carbonite.

Coming in at just over 10,000 bricks, Han took about three months to build from
concept to finished model.

-Nathan Sawaya

Re: MOC: Han Solo in Carbonite (life size)
In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Sawaya wrote:
Here's my latest SW addition: An actual size replica of Han Solo frozen in
carbonite.

Coming in at just over 10,000 bricks, Han took about three months to build from
concept to finished model.

-Nathan Sawaya

Cool!  Very faithful to the original, if memory serves.  He should be very
well-preserved!
James Wilson
Dallas TX
Lugnet member 1783

Re: MOC: Han Solo in Carbonite (life size)
In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Sawaya wrote:
Here's my latest SW addition: An actual size replica of Han Solo frozen in
carbonite.

Coming in at just over 10,000 bricks, Han took about three months to build from
concept to finished model.

Wow, that's spectacular!  All in dark grey too.  How solid is it?  Can it be
moved easily?

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Re: MOC: Han Solo in Carbonite (life size)