 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1237
1236  |  1238
Subject:
BrickVista web site launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 02:25:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello All,
Just a short note to announce the launch of my LEGO orientated site – BrickVista

http://www.magneticpie.com/LEGO/home.html

It’s finally finished (A few days earlier than expected) After 4 months in
development, and what started out as a ‘couple of pages’, BrickVista is
launched.

BrickVista is a collection of ideas, images, and a showcase of my LEGO
creations. Given that this site is new, the content at the moment is heavily
focused towards Rover technology (Like Sojourner and Sprit) and its LEGO
implementation – hence the cross post to .space.

This web site serves to document the research and building process that go into
my LEGO models so that others may share and gain knowledge not otherwise
available to them.

This site will continue to grow over the coming months, with additional features
and models coming on line so come back often and take a look around. I hope you
enjoy BrickVista as much as I have in putting it together. Such effort
inventively stems from my creative desire to understand a little more about how
things work, and the effect this has towards the world in which we all share.

So remember to BrickVista and invent the future!

Cheers

Tom Beattie