 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Plunderer - A small cargo ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:24:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well after perusing my "Star Wars - Essential Guide to Vechicles and Vessels" I
thought the Enforcer One would be pretty cool made out of Lego.  I changed the
scale, but keep the overall shape and feel.

http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/starwars.html

PLMKWYT,
-Jason

Jason Spears