 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1141
1140  |  1142
Subject:
Forward swept wing fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 03:57:44 GMT

I made this a few years ago and just recently got aroung to photoghraphing &
'MLcad-ing' it:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Ships/ForwardWingFighter/forwardwingfighter01.jpg

Change the last 2 #'s from 01-18 for all 18 pics; the first 12 are built in real
life pics, the last 6 (13-18) are Mlcad pics.

I wanted to build a small, sleek, playable spaceship & my favorite space colors
are white, blue, & gray, I originally wanted this ship to be all white & some
trans-blue.  This combo turned out mostly white with trans blue; the forward
underside cockpit piece & wings are gray because i didn't have them in white, as
with the medium rear underside cockpit (blue because I didn't have enough
white).  I added the trans yellow & red because they looked cool, tho' classic
trans green for one or the other or both (or in addition to) wouldn't hurt
either.  I still think it's pretty cool though.

Enjoy!

Jeff