 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1077

Subject:
The ][-][ ][_][ ][_ ][<
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:06:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Me HULK.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoaymaar/H-U-L-K/thehulk-2.0.jpg
Me angry at military who want to kill HULK. HULK big and not afraid.  HULK's
2nd and 3rd toes equal, so not only is HULK smart but STRONG. ;] HULK likes
orange.  Boys and girls, HULK is also cool because me is easy for you to
bring to life.

-----------------
Hallo-

The HULK was inspired by DaveE's Rock Golems and the sheer mass of the
Incredible character.  I thought about creating a Golem like Dave's but then
I realized that the HULK was feasible.  I never read comics but I have seen
the movie trailers and some artwork.  I spent an hour or so creating version
1 Wednesday afternoon.  I was informed this (Thurs) afternoon while showing
a preview that HULK was naked. [HULK]HULK no like being nakey.[/HULK]  I
really like the eyes of the small frog in the Wild Collection set except I
realize that even though his bulge, those would not do.  I also went back to
the first design of the shoulder blades (seen in 1.0; 1.1 added a 1x3 plate
so as to eliminate the horizontal "hole").  I rebuilt him late Thurs night,
early Friday.[1]

My rendition of The HULK is made soley from the parts of a single Wild
Collection (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4101).  (Therefore, for $30 you can
have your very own! ;-)  I designed the HULK with respect to the anatomy of
a minifig.  Arms and legs move in the same manner, except HULK has movable
feet and instead of rotating hands, movable elbows.

Post Mod:
(Will take better pics with natural light.)

Enjoy!  PLMKWYT.

-Andrew

GardenSLUG

[1]Andrew realizes that he should have just waited til the morning because
messing with the pics and uploading them has allowed 5:00 to appear soon.