 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1057
Subject:
Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 15:50:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

OK, this is the one I get the most email asking for, so Daniel and I finally
got round to it:

http://www.lipsons.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/escher/waterfall.html

Yes, we cheated. And we feel really guilty about it. OK?

I'll post some spoiler pictures and close-ups of the interesting bits shortly.

LMKWYT

(My apologies to all castleheads if this shouldn't be in .castle - I wasn't
quite sure if it would count...)

Re: Yet another Escher - "Waterfall"