 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1040
1039  |  1041
Subject:
New helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:05:47 GMT

Hey there.  This is my first helicopter, and i wanna know what ya'll think
of it.  It is capable of carrying 6 civillians or unequipped troops and a
pilot.It can also hold 4 commandos, all their gear and a pilot.  It has 2
underwing cannons, and i plan to add a few  missiles when my bricklink order
arrives.  Without further ado, here are the links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=387461  (horrible pic)

Questions, comments, feedback, hate mail?  Gimme a reply.
If you liked any of this, check out my other 2 posts:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1039
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1024
and leave feedback in the appropriate thread.

-Spencer