 Announcements / BimP™ / 49
    Bricks in my Pocket Status —Steven Combs
   I've been amazed at the number of folks who regularly ask about the status of BimP and the BimPCast. Thanks so much to all the faithful folks out there who, after 2 years, continue to provide feedback. Some of you may have noticed that BimP has been (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.announce.bimp)