 Announcements / BimP™ / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
Bricks in my Pocket Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:09:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've been amazed at the number of folks who regularly ask about the status of
BimP and the BimPCast. Thanks so much to all the faithful folks out there who,
after 2 years, continue to provide feedback. Some of you may have noticed that
BimP has been undergoing some changes of late. If you visit the site now, you'll
notice that it's very sparse and appears to be under construction. The feed is
still active though so you can keep track with what's going. It will be a slow
process, but we'll be back in some form or another.

“Keep on Building”
Steven B. Combs, Ph.D.
:: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
:: http://www.bricksinmypocket.org