 Announcements / 925
924  |  926
Subject:
Missing stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 19:36:16 GMT

Not quite sure if this is the place for this posting, but here goes-
i bought 2 ucs x-wings recently, one from TRU and one from e-toys (which has
them for 50% off right now) and BOTH of them were missing the tech spec
decal sheet! Does anyone know how I could get replacements? And has this
happened to anyone else? In over 25 years and hundreds of sets, I have NEVER
had missing pieces- and now to have it happen twice with a rather expensive
set is kinda ridiculous! What, if any, are the normal channels for getting
pieces replaced/included? And is there any cost involved? ANY help would be
greatly appreciated! thanks
moish