 Announcements / 686
Re: First meeting of GardenSLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:35:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

From: "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com>

From: "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com>

Christopher Weeks wrote in message ...

Cool!  Glad ya had fun.  But GardenSLUG is the *funniest* LUG name I've
heard so far! ;)

Actually, that was the Idea. ;-)

And your mascot is...what...?  One of those grey brick separators, with
orange 1x1 rounded paltes for eyes?

8)

Rob

Subject:
First meeting of GardenSLUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.org