 Announcements / 674
    Brickset now a .com —Huw Millington
   I am pleased to announce that Brickset, the popular LEGO set database, is now available at (URL) www.brickset.co.uk address will also remain for the time being, but please update your bookmarks. There are three supported entry points to the site: (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Brickset now a .com —Shiri Dori
   Yoohoo! I've forgotten more than once that it's in .co.uk, .com makes it much easier to remember. Thanks! :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)