 Announcements / 625
624  |  626
Subject:
Great Deals at Toy Liquidators!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:44:08 GMT

Hello, I just visited a Toy Liquidators in Vacaville California, and I found
some great deals! They had #8480 Space Shuttle / "FOS Light" Space Shuttle for
$69.99 (about 10 left) and they had #8479 Barcode Multi-Set for $99.99
They also had some town sets, the large aquazone base, and the large alien
spaceship for about 35%-40% off. It just makes me wanna wish I had some spare
cash to go around... I figure, hey if I can't get the deals, might as well let
someone else grab them up! Happy hunting!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego