 Announcements / 538
537  |  539
Subject:
New limited edition (custom) Castle sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:09:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is a formal announcement that the first in series of my own model kits is
now for sale.  It is a 600+ piece Castle (or even Pirate) theme Blacksmith Shop,
which comes completely packaged and with full-color building instructions.
Highlights of the set are fully detailed interiors, hard to find pieces, and two
minifigs to complete the whole scenario. While the set is comprised entirely of
new Lego (R) building bricks, it is totally my own creation and is not endoresed
in any way by the Lego Group.

Check out the kit on my new web site (soon to be brickmania.com):

http://64.224.224.231/kits.html

Also, if it has not already taken place, there will be a formal announcement on
Lugent this evening regaurding the formation of the Guild of Bricksmith, a group
dedicated to the creation of custom and limited run build kits that are above
and beyond those offered by TLG.

Take care!

Dan