 Announcements / 4206
  The #OBBCSL 'Mini Movie'!

Here it is! https://youtu.be/zEYWym2gCck My friend (who works in 'the biz') got some 'studio time' booked at his shop and we set up the #OBBCSL. He set up the lighting and the screens and I set up the layout. He originally thought about 'green (...) (2 years ago, 13-Jun-22, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.space)

  Re: The #OBBCSL 'Mini Movie'!

(...) This looks great! Your friend (and you!) did a fantastic job! Steve (2 years ago, 13-Jun-22, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The #OBBCSL 'Mini Movie'!

(...) Thanks Steve! It's appreciated! It was a fun day! Hope all is good in your world! Take care, Dave (2 years ago, 4-Jul-22, to lugnet.space)