 Announcements / 3871
    Brickmania launches Custom Instructions Club + New Forum —Daniel Siskind
   BRICKMANIA INSTRUCTIONS CLUB The club is a subscription service that includes access to new sets of customs instructions to be released each month. On December 1, 2008 I will release my first new set of instructions for the StuG III mechanized (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !