 Announcements / 3853
    RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (2 URLs) RAILBRICKS 4 can now be downloaded from following links: (URL) Standard Resolution download:> (10.2 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) (URL) Resolution download:> (55.7 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater) In this issue: Brian Williams: The (...) (16 years ago, 3-Oct-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available —Timothy Gould
   (...) What! No comments yet? Excellent work guys. I've only skimmed it so far but what I skimmed was very fun. Good to see the Royal Train make a reappearance. Tim (16 years ago, 6-Oct-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

        Re: RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Thanks Tim. We appreciate the feedback. I just had to spotlight the Royal Train. It was one of those catalysts that got me back into LEGO Trains. -Jeramy (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)