 Announcements / 3853
3852  |  3854
Subject:
RAILBRICKS Issue 4 is now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:11:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

RAILBRICKS 4 can now be downloaded from following links:

Standard Resolution download: (10.2 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater)

High Resolution download: (55.7 mb - Adobe Reader 5.0 or greater)

In this issue:
Brian Williams: The Royal Train
Building Brick Roads
BricWorX Instructions
DCC Primer
and much more.......

On-demand print issues are available for $14.25USD + shipping from: http://www.lulu.com/content/2048108

It’s hard to believe that it has been over a year since our first release. It has been a great ride and we hope that you enjoy our latest effort.

Jeramy Spurgeon
RAILBRICKS