 Announcements / 3825
    Bricks for Brains Big Announcement —Duane Collicott
   I am very proud to announce that Bricks for Brains (<www.BricksForBrains.org>) has just received word from the IRS that our application for tax-exempt status has been approved. This will open doors for us in areas such as facility usage, grants, (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.edu, FTX) !

        Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement —James Trobaugh
     (...) Congradulations, that's very cool. Now is your Bricks for Brains and this (URL) Bricks for Brains> the same? (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

         Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement —Duane Collicott
     (...) Thanks! No that's somebody else. I had hoped he would stop using it after I brought it to his attention last year. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

        Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement —David Laswell
   (...) Congrats! Now, does this mean that when you run BrickBash, you aren't allowed to keep any of the gate proceeds? I mean, seriously, what does happen to all the monies we fork over for admission? I propose that you start divying it up amongst (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

        Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement —Duane Collicott
   (...) It means next year admission cut in half. Side note to those who don't get the jokes but really have a need to know these things: nobody pockets money from Brick Bash (except the pizza delivery guy), and nobody pays admission for Brick Bash. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

        Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement —Brian Davis
   (...) And, at least from my experience, *everybody* has a very good time at BrickBash. Congratulations Duane on this! It's great news. (16 years ago, 9-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu)