 Announcements / 3796
3795  |  3797
Subject:
LDraw.org's May 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:33:50 GMT

Congratulations to the winners of the May 2008 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests:

POTM - Best Part, Door 1 x 8 x 6 Frame by Willy Tschager (Holly-Wood) and LEGO Universe Team
POTM – Most Desired Part, Window 1 x 4 x 2 Plane w. Single Hole Top a. Bottom for Glass by Michael Heidemann (mikeheide)

The voting for the June 2008 contests are now open. Sorry, no MOTM or SOTM this month. So far we have only 2 MOTM entry.
Visit the voting page to cast your vote.

Willy Tschager
LDraw.org Administration Team