 Announcements / 3772
3771  |  3773
Subject:
New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 13:15:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This new tool allows easy creation of non-flat patterned LDraw parts. Create a flat pattern and stamp it on a 3D former.

Program, documentation, source code are available here.

To show the usefulness of this tool, I created the four Viking shields:

available on LDraw Parts Tracker.

Enjoy!

Philo