 Announcements / 3723
3722  |  3724
Subject:
Brick Fair Announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:28:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey AFOL's!
Brick Fair is well into it's planning phase. We have an Event date, a venue,
and themes that we will be focusing on. (Please drop by the official website,
http://www.brickfair.com/)
We even have some Coordinators that have already volunteered!
Sadly, we still need some assistance in the following areas;
Train/Town.
Castle.
Great Ball Contraption (GBC).
Sculpture/Mosaic/Vignette/Micro-scale/Model/Air&Water/Other.

Additionally, do you have some great information that you would like to pass
onto other AFOL's? Something like using Trackdraw, ldraw, Train/Town layout
planning, Mosaic creation (tools/techniques), or Historical Lego, etc? We would
love to hear from you! (Don't make break out my Dremel tool to do brick mutil -
err, um, 'Modification' again {besides, I'd rather see the "Brick Modder" do it,
he's much better at it than me now... must be getting more practice  :-) }.)
Anyway, Brick Fair is looking for Seminar hosts. This could be your year to step
into the lime-light!

So, if you are planning/have planned to join us here in the Washington D.C.
area Labor Day weekend, and are interested in helping us help others, please
contact me directly at the following email: <
richwschamus@(nospammer)comcast.net >, by going to the Brick Fair site and
clicking on the Contact Us link.

That's it for now. Thanks ahead of time.

Have Fun!
C-Ya!

Rich