 Announcements / 3690

Subject:
Grelnix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 03:32:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

New Mecha: Grelnix

Completed X-mas Day 2007.

6 weeks to construct.
  • 33 inches tall.
  • Nearly 10 pounds.
  • 6 Technic Turntables.
  • 2 Pilots - Head / Chest.
  • Ball joints for ankle splay.
  • Jet Pack - 9v Battery Box.
  • Quad ball joint setup / neck.
  • Throw Bot Gear Boxes / knees.
  • Custom eye lights by HiTechnic.
  • Spine - z40 Throwbot Gear Box.
  • Ball joints for shoulder / hip fwd splay.
  • Waist - upper spine - dual turn tables.
  • Rakshi ball joints aid spine articulation.
Gallery:

Enjoy!

Legomaster - Brickshelf Gallery
Eric Sophie