 Announcements / 3638
3637  |  3639
Subject:
Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:14:21 GMT

Hello fellow LEGO Fans!

Please join us for the:

Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend 2007!

PNC Arts Center - Holmdel, New Jersey.
EXIT 116 on the Garden State Parkway.
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

October 6th - 11am to 9pm
October 7th - 11am to 6pm

www.kidsdayweekend.com

Photos from last year’s 2006 event.

On display this year:
  • A large 10x30 Train display by Patricia Van Dyke and Augie Thiesing of GardensLUG
  • A large assortment of Mecha Creations by Eric “Legomaster” Sophie
Nearly 100 feet of LEGO displays! In two 20x40 tents.

LEGO building for the general public:
  • Along with the model displays, many building tables will be provided with lots of LEGO for all ages!
  • Kids and families can come build and be a Legomaster! @ the Legomaster tent!
Call for MOCs:

We would like to invite local AFoLs to bring some of their creations to put along side our displays. If you are in the area or from the tri-state area and would like to come, that would be great! Bring what you have and we will see if we can place your models some where in the displays. -Please contact us to make arrangements.-

Call for volunteers:

The Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend is a huge mega gigantic event with tens of thousands of people in attendance each year. Last year, nearly 100,000 people came to the event over the course of the weekend. We need some friendly people to lend some of their time to help greet the public and help out with the building tables. Please come and bring a smile! Bring some MOCs too!

I would like very much to meet some of the people who are from the area who I have not met before. This is a chance to say hello!
BRING SPACE MOCs!
BRING TOWN/TRAIN MOCs!

About the event:

The Ultra Sonic Super Fantastic Kids Day Weekend is the premier event in New Jersey for kids and families. I have had the extreme pleasure of showcasing LEGO creations at this event for the past 3 years. There are many different activities for kids to do, like the Land of make believe, face painting, rock climbing, hay rides, and much much more!

Many big name companies sponsor the event and offer their time and support.

Live music from the main stage and more.... just too much for me to list! Tons of food too!

Press:

Newspaper - Listed in the Star Ledger
Radio - Radio Disney voice adds
Web - www.kidsdayweekend.com

PNC Arts Center - Holmdel, New Jersey.
EXIT 116 on the Garden State Parkway.
FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

October 6th - 11am to 9pm
October 7th - 11am to 6pm

www.kidsdayweekend.com

(The LEGO Company does not sponsor and is not affiliated with this event, although we hope to change that in the years to come!)

Thank you!

Yours,

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

P.S. As a local alternative for those of you not able to attend the North West Brick Con, by all means, come by and have some fun with us!