 Announcements / 3461
3460  |  3462
Subject:
This is SPARTA!!! Figure from the "300"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:50:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well the title pretty much says it all. I created decals to make the Spartans from the new film the “300.” I utilized RedBean’s Spear, Helmet, and Shield to really pull this figure together, decaling the lambda on the shield.

Image is Link to gallery. Had a lot of fun making this, just wish I could make about a dozen of these to make a really cool vignette. Flesh torsos are just too hard to come by at the moment.

Check out some of my other figures. There is about 3 or 4 pages of them so make sure you click the next button.

Be sure to stop by my website to see the latest first.

Kaminoan