 Announcements / 3441
3440  |  3442
Subject:
New LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:40:41 GMT

I'm posting an LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial.  In the tutorial, I
show how to take an LDraw file, make it animatable, convert it to POV-Ray using
Anton Raves' parts library and create an animation from it.

I'll try to go over as much syntax and concepts as I think a newbie would need
in order to understand everything. The things I wont discuss in depth include
how to start a POV-Ray render or how to take an image sequence (the output of a
POV-Ray render) and make a movie file out of them.

http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/articles/animatable_models_2.html

Please let me know if you find problems.

James Reynolds