 Announcements / 3429
Subject:
The Unofficial LEGO Advanced Building Techniques Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:06:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/6studs/docs/SB/SBv1.pdf.html

(click "Télécharger document" , pdf document - 1,7Mb )

Well, almost everything is said in the document introduction.

Since I've discovered the community 4 years ago, I feel the need for a
compilation of building techniques. More recently, reading various
forums/articles (among them classic-castle, mechahub, and excellent posts by
Linus Bohman on classic-space) I feel again the need for such a document.

The fact is that I wrote this some months ago and I felt then the document was
not complete. The reason I release it today is that I did not work on it since
then for various reasons. So I feel I should share it now.

Such a document obviously (TLC is releasing new parts leading to new techniques
every year) can't be exhaustive and would need numerous updates.

Please, LMKWYT

Didier

Re: The Unofficial LEGO Advanced Building Techniques Guide
In lugnet.announce, Didier Enjary wrote:
Hi,

http://photos.freelug.org/main.php/v/6studs/docs/SB/SBv1.pdf.html

(click "Télécharger document" , pdf document - 1,7Mb )

Well, almost everything is said in the document introduction.

Since I've discovered the community 4 years ago, I feel the need for a
compilation of building techniques. More recently, reading various
forums/articles (among them classic-castle, mechahub, and excellent posts by
Linus Bohman on classic-space) I feel again the need for such a document.

Please, LMKWYT

Didier

This is a very useful resource.  Thanks for putting it together!

David

[...]

Nice work collating this information, Didier! This is the kind of stuff I ike to
keep as reference!

Joe

Re: The Unofficial LEGO Advanced Building Techniques Guide