 Announcements / 3414
3413  |  3415
Subject:
MORE Trains at BrickFest PDX '07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:32:57 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

[______]   [______]   [_______]
oo    oo = oo    oo = oo     oo

I spoke with Dave VinZant (train coordinator) and I plan to have a static
display of ALL of my train MOCs (rolling stock)! Since I'll be a bit busy at the
fest, I was racking my brain what MOC(s) I can bring and still be able to keep
up my coordinator responsibilities! So I decided to bring ALL of my train MOCs.
I think there are some 300 pieces of rolling stock. Passenger, freight,
engines... some old, some new.... just thought that this would be cool! I don't
think I have ever had it all out at once before!

Dave and I also talked about more static display area for everyone else's
trains, like a passenger train area with super long tracks for those >8
foooters. How many TGV's can we get there?!  But Dave will post more on this in
the next week or two. So everyone please bring those super long color
coordinated passenger trains! Oh yeah I guess that EURO stuff is welcome too! ;)

SteveB
www.BrickFest.com
www.GPLR.org
www.ILTCO.org