 Announcements / 3333
3332  |  3334
Subject:
SHIP challenge for NWBrickcon 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:29:29 GMT

This is an open invitation especially for those who will be attending NWBrickcon
2007. The challenge is to build a SHIP (100 studs or longer/wider) in a Classic
Space Lego theme. I would like to see as many themes represented as possible. I
have already begun a Blacktron II ship, and Dave Degobbi has plans to make an
Ice Planet ship. That leaves everything else between The original LL928 colour
scheme to Life on Mars (if you dare). I know 200 studs isn't possible for
everyone but we had originally made that a requirement so bonus if you can hit
the C-2 level. Build big everyone. It's almost a year away so that should give
you plenty of time. As of right now, this is simply a challenge, not a contest
so no prizes but I will see what I can do.