 Announcements / 3322
Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Well I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in my 3 year 1,100
page Lego CD project, with hundreds of pictures.

I want to thank those many people who have pre-ordered the Lego Sets/Parts
History CD.  I am sure they were impressed with the "sample" chapter that I sent
them.  And I got great feedback on the "antique" looking Lego CD cover.

I still have some spots reserved for the special AFOL version of the Lego CD.
If any others are tempted, but not sure... just drop me an EMAIL with "Lego CD
sample" in the EMAIL title, and I will be happy to send you a "sample" (the
first half of Chapter 1 History/Timeline), as well as what the AFOL version of
the CD cover will look like.  The folks who have preordered/prepayed will be the
first to receive the CD for November delivery.  Other folks will be able to
order in later (not the AFOL version of the CD) on Amazon.com, probably starting
in December.

For a free sample just drop me a line ("LEGO CD Sampler" in the EMAIL heading)
at: istokg@earthlink.net

And below is the updated Table Of Contents.

Thank You!

Gary Istok

P.S.  The final price is $25.95 plus shipping (which will take the total price
to $28.50 for USA buyers, $29.00 for Canadian buyers, $31.50 for European
buyers, and $32.00 for Australia, New Zealand and Asia).

I'm sorry, I thought the previous followup post was going to Lugnet.Announce.
My appologies!

For those folks who were put on a pre-order list last year, and haven't heard
from me, please let me know.  And new pre-orders are welcome for the AFOL
version of the Lego CD for November delivery.

If you EMAIL me, do not worry about my SPAM BLOCKER.  I will still see the
EMAIL!

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  See previous EMAIL for LEGO CD Chapter and SubChapter list.