 Announcements / 3321
3320  |  3322
Subject:
LDraw.org is temporarely LDraw.org is temporarily not available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:43:32 GMT

Hi,

you might wonder why LDraw.org is currently showing just a blank page. We were
upgrading to Postnuke .763 to support the new Postnuke theme templating engine
when something went the wrong way. We are currently working to fix the problem
and restore the site. Please bear with us.

w.
on behalf of the LDraw.org Webmasters