 Announcements / 3253
3252  |  3254
Subject:
A few more MOCs using only parts in LEGO Train Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:56:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LEGO Train Factory Constrained:

Latest to the yard is an attempt to model the German DB 103 locomotive and an intercity set (think LEGO train set 7740). While this version is red and tan, the colors are inverted due to part shape restrictions.

I also have a couple of attempts to model a European style box car. Red boxcar. Brown box car.

In case you’re further curious: There may be other LEGO Train Factory MOCs that I haven’t announced (can’t remember)-- more of my train MOCs using the LEGO Train Factory system are viewable at the LEGO Factory-- use the search tool for my user name: thakius. I haven’t gotten around to POVing all the MOCs, yet and posting them to Brickshelf.

later,

James Mathis