 Announcements / 3196

Subject:
POV animation of walking minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:14:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In POV-ray, I programmed a general animation for a walking minifig.

It originated several years ago, but now I intend to clean up and publish the file so everyone can use it to make minifigs walk.

I’m almost finished with polishing it up for strangers’ eyes. See some previews by this temporary link: http://legomind.ericbrok.com/projects/minifig/subframe.htm

LEGO On my mind http://legomind.ericbrok.com

Re: POV animation of walking minifig