 Announcements / 3130
3129  |  3131
Subject:
TD custom registry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:51:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

Track Designer is well known and still a very popular software to design layouts, mainly amongst LEGO train fans. The growing interest in the french AFOL community led us to translate in french the help documentation (here).

Unfortunately, the development of TD is no more supported. However, some people made custom registries, the most achieved being probably the one by Pierre Normandin available in his Brickshelf gallery.

With the support of FreeLUG website, we have decided to host this registry and description. You will find it here. (french and english)

The registry contains the elements of the original registry, supplementary baseplates and popular custom tracks.

We also aim at maintaining an updated registry based on people contributions in the future.

The custom registry is free for any non-commercial use and is distributed under the GPL licence.

Please read the Train Depot Track Designer page on NGLTC Website for more information about Track Designer.

Comment, feedback, suggestion : freelug-td@lists.freelug.org

Regards,

Erik Amzallag, Didier Enjary, Philippe Label, Pierre Normandin.