 Announcements / 3122
  BrickZone.net

Hello all! I have just launch yet-another fan-created LEGO website. (URL) is designed to be a place for "nothing but fun with LEGO bricks." I am telling stories, epics, mini-series and television spoofs with LEGOs. First up is Fabuland Housewives (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, FTX)