 Announcements / 3122
3121  |  3123
Subject:
BrickZone.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:10:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all!

I have just launch yet-another fan-created LEGO website. http://brickzone.net is designed to be a place for “nothing but fun with LEGO bricks.” I am telling stories, epics, mini-series and television spoofs with LEGOs. First up is Fabuland Housewives which premieres in February, but you can check out a cast list and character breakdown now. You can also check out all of the other original creations that will go into upcoming stories. Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://brickzone.net

Thanks. Mark contact@brickzone.net