 Announcements / 3096
3095  |  3097
Subject:
LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM Relaunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:33:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I'm pleased to announce the relaunch of LDraw.org's MOTM/SOTM contest.  After
writing a few thousand lines of code, the core functionality for the new contest
and voting module finished. There's not a whole lot different visually but the
archive functionality has been increased.  I welcome any ideas regarding the
user front end.  Have a look here:
http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=LdrawMOTM

I now hand the contest back to the fans of LDraw and open submissions to
MOTM/SOTM once again.  Read the rules and submit you model or scene.  The
December contest opens on Friday, December 2nd.

-Orion

P.S.  Since I'm still flush with accomplishment, there might be a prize to the
December winners.