 Announcements / 3006
3005  |  3007
Subject:
no TexLUG Austin meeting this coming Sunday 8/14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:43:38 GMT

Folks,

There will not be an Austin TexLUG meeting this coming
Sunday.  I'll be at BrickFest in DC this weekend, and
I'm still arranging new reservations for the room at the
library.

Plan on our next meeting for Sunday, September 11, 2005.
(I will inform y'all about any changes.)

In September, we can start planning in earnest for the
October all-TexLUG meeting at National Instruments.

I'll also be bringing my photos from BrickFest, as well
as my entry for this weekend's Super Mega Sumo robot
contest.  (It's 3.5lbs of screaming Technic goodness!)

See you next month!

-Tim

Tentative schedule for our next meeting: