 Announcements / 2965
  Many thanks!

Hi all, I'd like to thank all of you who have responded to me either on LUGNET or offline with comments and suggestions - I really appeciate them. And thanks for all the kind words and compliments, but I need to give credit to my staff... the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Re: Many thanks!

(...) (snip) (...) As it would figure, I forgot a person: Todd Kubo, without which we wouldn't have the ISD Build contest story. This is what I get when I post at 2 am. Many apologies. Joe ed./pub, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)