 Announcements / 2965
2964  |  2966
Subject:
Many thanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:56:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I'd like to thank all of you who have responded to me either on LUGNET or
offline with comments and suggestions - I really appeciate them.

And thanks for all the kind words and compliments, but I need to give credit to
my staff...

the writers (in no order of appearance)

Scott Lyttle
Jim Foulds
Maelee Foulds
Mark Jordan
Paul Janssen
Steve Barile
Thomas Garrison
Chris Giddens
Huw Millington
Felix Greco
Geoff Gray
Magnus Lauglo
Gerhard Istok
Janey Cook
Ashley Glennon
Jason Allemann
TJ Avery
Nathanael Kuipers
Allan Bedford
Bruce Hietbrink
Kelly McKiernan
Greg Hyland
Calum Tsang
Larry Pieniazek

who made BrickJournal the wonderful magazine it is...I did layout and design on
the book, but BrickJournal would not have been done without the writers.

and also the Assistant Editor, Jim Foulds
and Photo Editor, Geoff Gray

and Suzanne Green - for layout advice and LUGNET help.

and Calum Tsang, Richard Morton, Suzanne Green, Eric Smith, Kelly McKiernan, and
Rob Hendrix for providing download mirrors.

Thanks also go to The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith, Jake McKee, Kieth Johnson, Jeff
Byrd, and Ashley Glennon for their interviews.

Special thanks go to Jim Foulds, Geoff Gray, Ashley Glennon, and Scott Lyttle
for their help and enthusiasm...

and thanks all of you out there who are reading BrickJournal. I hope that you
will get as much enjoyment reading it as I did making it!

Joe Meno,
Editor/Publisher, BrickJournal