 Announcements / 2924
  The BrickFest Team

Many of the Display Coordinators and other members of the BrickFest team have already started posting here and in various groups and other websites about this years event. I’m pleased to formally announce these great volunteers and contributors. (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: The BrickFest Team

(...) I'm pleased to announce the addition of two more people to the team. Mosaic and Sculpture Display Coordinator - Felix Greco Bionicle Coordinator - Marc Reinhardt BrickFest is still seeking assistance from individuals that would be interested (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)