 Announcements / 2842
2841  |  2843
Subject:
Welcome to GeekBrick.com, the online Lego fan community!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:16:21 GMT

Hello there!

GeekBrick.com is now online! Previously the Bionicle fansite Bionicle Revolution (http://www.biorevv2.com), we have converted to GeekBrick.com, a Lego fan site that focuses on all aspects of Lego. We have new and accurate news, forums (hosted on our own server, and with free registration), contests, an audio program, and much more. The original site Bionicle Revolution (http://www.biorevv2.com) started back in December of 2003, and has just this month converted into what you now see. None of the staff lost their positions, nor were any posts or members deleted. In a way, we are the same site with some changes and expansions. Please check out the site today! You can see it here: (http://www.geekbrick.com)

Thank you for visiting the site. Please join the forums today! :)

Thanks, Daniel Jackson, GeekBrick.com Co-Owner, biochron@gmail.com